Montessori Preschool Teacher
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Education - Excluding Post Secondary
Smaller Scholars Montessori Academy is currently looking for an inspired and well-qualified Preschool Teacher for our premier location in Gilbert, AZ.This position will play one of the most vital roles in the school by establishing and cultivating positive relationships with our families, students, teachers and local community, all while implementing the Montessori philosophy and curriculum.
Our teachers are responsible for providing guidance and instruction to our students in a range of activities designed to promote creative and developmental growth, all in a fun and home-like environment.
We Offer Our Teachers:
- Competitive compensation
- Childcare tuition discount
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health benefit packages for all full-time employees
Required Skills and Education:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Previous hands-on preschool teaching or childcare experience
Preferred Skills & Education:
About Cadence Education:
- Childhood Development Associate (CDA)
- College degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE), Child Development or related
- Knowledge of Montessori philosophy, methods and techniques
- Availability to work until within our open hours, preferably to closing at 6:00 pm
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 200 private preschools and elementary schools across the country, as members of the Cadence Education Family of Schools. With over 20 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...