An Arizona-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active AZ state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 18 patients per day on average.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Paper
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, pediatric, primary, primary care