We are assisting an Arizona-based medical center that is currently seeking a neurology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday, with shared call. You will see 10 - 15 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. Your assignment requirements include EEGs, and EMGs are preferred. You need to have an active AZ state license.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: Shared
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: EEGs required and EMGs are preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke