We are helping an established medical center in Arizona that is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with general, OB, orthopedic, ENT, and GS procedures. Your schedule will be 7 am to 3 pm, Monday - Friday, with call one day per week. You should be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses NextGen and Meditech EMR for charting. The incoming physician must have an AZ state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 3 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: One day per week
- Charting: NextGen and Meditech EMR
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac