An Arizona-based government facility is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and the facility handles 15,000 cases per year. The covering physician must be board certified and have current BLS certification. You will need to have an active state medical license for this position.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Charting: RPMS
- Caseload: 15,000 cases per year
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: General radiology and tomography
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: arrt, cardiac, cath laboratory, computerized, ct scan, diagnostic, mammographer, mri, radiologic, x ray