We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to an Arizona-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and code response. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will have an active AZ state license. Your assignment schedule will consist of day, night, and swing shifts. You will see 10 - 18 patients per day.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Day, night, and swing shifts
- Caseload: 10 - 18 patients per day
- Procedures: ICU rounding and code response
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care, family, family practice, outpatient, physician, physician md do, practitioner, primary care, urgent, urgent care