We are helping an established facility in Arizona that is currently in search of a cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday between 8:00 am and 3:30 pm and call is not required. You will see 15 - 20 patients per day. You should be board certified. The facility uses NextGen and Soarian EMR for charting. The incoming physician must have an AZ state license.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8 am and 3:30 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: NextGen and Soarian EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, hhp, interventional, invasive