Engages customers with an outgoing, positive attitude, one of respect and professional and in full compliance of all policies, process and directions. Achieves all goals by the disciplined compliance of Art Of The Sale and with full honesty and integrity. Takes complete ownership with personal development and growth. Maintain clean, neat and professional presentation standards within the department. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Complies with company customer service standards and policies at all times, which includes, but is not limited to our Customer Engagement Policy and Hugging Your Customer philosophy.
- Required to smile at customers.
- Required to find solutions for customers including determining the right person to resolve customer issue.
- Required to thank each customer by name at the end of each transaction.
- Responsible to flawlessly execute the 'No Pressure Policy.' See Attached.
- Responsible to flawlessly execute the 'Full Disclosure Policy.' See Attached.
- Responsible to flawlessly execute the 'No Lies Policy.' See Attached.
- Supports, embraces and participates in appropriate training and development classes.
- Understands the importance of developing product knowledge to the expert level.
- Takes complete ownership in personal growth and development.
- Required to achieve all goals.
- Will flawlessly execute Art Of The Sale and successfully sell step ups and accessories.
- Responsible for the understanding and execution of the highest honesty, integrity and ethical practices at all times.
- Responsible to understand all promotions and properly communicate such to customers.
- Will maintain the department to be professional, clean and neat to include but not be limited to display of merchandise, quality of presentation, clean and professional signage, workstations and department free of clutter, dirt, tape, etc.
- Responsible for the prevention of loss or damage of merchandise.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
SKILLS & ABILITIES:Education
- Outgoing and positive attitude.
- High energy level.
- Enjoys being with and working with people.
- Willing to learn.
- Excellent ability to communicate to customers.
- High School Diploma (or GED).
Language SkillsWORK ENVIRONMENT:
- 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.