Loading some great jobs for you...
Cyber Risk Application Security Engineer – Senior Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers exposure to enterprise-level software implementations and variety to your day-to-day routine while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber practice.
Work you will do
The responsibilities of an Application Security Senior Consultant are broad and may vary depending on your level of experience and skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Scanning customer source code, auditing results with development and/or
security teams and offering plans for remediation of vulnerabilities.
• Installing and configuring industry standard static code analysis products,
such as HP Fortify and IBM AppScan Source, onsite for customers.
• Communicating technical application security concepts to customer staff,
including developers, architects, and managers.
• Training customer staff on application security and remediation of application
security code defects.
• Assessing and scoping of customer's application security needs.
• Contributing to project planning and project deliverables.
• Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to enhance products.
• Representing Deloitte’s technical, business, and professional values to customers,
partners, and peers.
The teamDeloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
· A technical bachelor's degree
· 5+ years’ experience in software or security consulting
· 5+ years’ experience in software development using Java, Microsoft .NET, or
· Experience using build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.)
· Experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications
· Experience with multiple operating systems
· Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures
· Experience in the enterprise security or application security
· Experience in IT operations (e.g., incident handling, NOC, SOC, etc.)
· CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, CCP MCP/MCSE or SANS certifications
· Able and willing to travel 75%
The ideal candidate;
· Is highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to challenging
· Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational
skills are essential.
· Has strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills.
· Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team
· Is an intelligent, self-starting, self-confident individual with integrity and
· Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Launch your career - Create your profile now! Loading some great jobs for you...
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...