Home Health Registered Nurse/RN - $1,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time!
Currently seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse/RN for a full-time position in the Tuscon, AZ area. The ideal candidate will preferably hold a Bachelor's degree, with 1 year of home health care experience. Successful candidates will be offered $1000 sign on bonus for full-time RNs and $2000 for full-time Bilingual in Spanish RNs. All RNs welcomed to apply! Relocation assistance is negotiable!
Requirements of the Home Health Registered Nurse/RN
- Bachelor's degree, with 1 year of home health care experience preferred
- Current licensure in the state
- Management experience not required
- CPR certification
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to lift, position or transfer patients
- Able to lift supplies and equipment
- Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements
- Bilingual speaking preferred!
Responsibilities of the Home Health Registered Nurse/RN
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
- Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions to patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary and at least every 60 days.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient's needs and reports any changes in the patient's condition; obtains/receives physician's orders as required.
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Instructs supervises and evaluates home health aide care provided every two (2) weeks.
- Participates in in-service programs and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychiatric, surgery, tcu