ISC Project Management Director - Phoenix, AZ (34th St Campus) - copy
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Serve as an escalation point for customers on Honeywell supply chain execution and readiness questions. Ensure delivery of proactive, customer focused, communications to drive tighter Honeywell to customer linkage on activities including site delivery execution, key site issues, capacity/rate planning and
other important changes. Execute On Time Delivery of product to customer need dates.
Effective communications and coordination between customers, customer business teams, and the Honeywell ISC. Development& Execution of improvement projects to improve customer facing performance metrics.
Partner with Materials Management, Sourcing and Procurement, Customer & Product Support, Engineering, business teams, and other functional groups to address systemic customer issues across the Integrated Delivery System.
50Working across the value chain to improve delivery25Preparing and presenting customer communications25Developing strategies/solutions across value streams
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, operations management, technical, engineering
or related discipline
* 8+ years of progressive leadership experience across Supply Chain, Engineering, Product Management, and/or Program Management
* Six Sigma Greenbelt certified
* Background including new product development; manufacturing operations, planning, & transition
management strongly preferred.
* Highly resourceful and results-oriented with a strong bias for action and keen sense of urgency
* Strong leadership and influencing skills to drive results in a highly matrixed organization.
* Strong analytical and financial skills
* Ability to think strategically and to scope tasks and influence goal achievement.
* Global company working experience
* Experience of managing multiple projects
* Master's degree/MBA is preferred
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.ExemptHoneywell Aerospace OverviewINCLUDES
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: req169288
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.