CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver - $1.05-MILE BASE PAY!
Compensation: $44,640.00 - $63,360.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Owner Operator Teams Earn $1.05 per Mile Base Pay!
NEW - EAST/WEST DEDICATED ROUTES FOR TEAMS!
John Christner Trucking is moving critical fresh food loads to restock shelves and need hard working professionals like you. We are all in this together.
JCT is big enough to offer all you need to be successful but we re small enough to know you by name. We have the right trucks, the right freight, the right people. Enjoy the rewards of a partnership with one of the most successful companies in the transportation industry.
- Teams Earn $1.05 per Mile Base Pay!
- Automated Detention Pay - $20/Hour
- East/West Dedicated Routes
- $.02 safety bonus paid quarterly
- Average 5,000 - 5,500 miles per week
- Team specific freight
- Fuel surcharge - loaded and empty miles
- Fuel tax
- Base plates
- Reefer fuel
- Oklahoma Pike Pass
- Easy Pass
- Transflo Mobile
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Good MVR
- Good Safety History
Associated topics: flatbed owner operator, independent, lease, lease purchase, own truck driving, own your own, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator driving, solo driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...