Parts Shipping and Receiving
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is expected to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months or more related experience in a shipping and receiving setting.
- Basic communication skills-ability to read and write.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Excellent attendance and dependability.
- Basic computer skills necessary. Desirable: Larry H. Miller Group's management systems knowledge.
- Work performed in a shop setting.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch.
- Required vision include the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, entry level, fulfillment, logistics agent, logistics intern, logistics support, material handler, operator night, warehouse intern, warehouse operation
Loading some great jobs for you...