Please read the job posting completely before applying.
We are looking for mature, friendly, energetic, team-spirited persons to work in a busy environment as our part-time utility/dishwasher team member.
The number of weekly hours will range from 17 - 25 hours, between the hours of 9 am and 8 pm any day from Monday through Saturday.
A standard shift will last ~6-8 hours but may be longer depending on baking volume.
The dishwasher/utility employee's primary responsibility will be support for baking and frosting by washing baking dishes/pans/utensils from the baking and frosting department as well as general cleaning the bakery.
Cleaning will include, but not be limited to, floors, walls, bathrooms, shelves, coolers, floor drains, oven etc.
This role is a physically demanding role.
During downtime, the dishwasher will prepare packaging, act as baker's assistant and assist other departments as needed.
Opportunities for cross-training to other departments (frosting, baking, crafting) and an increase in hours, days and pay exist for candidates who demonstrate reliability, initiative and efficiency.
Starting pay is $11/hr and can rise to $12/hr after a 30 day review if the new team member is meeting time and quality standards.
As our business is very holiday driven, successful candidate must be able to work during Holiday periods, occasional weekends and possibly assisting in overnight baking.
Upon submitting an application for this role, you will receive an email with a link to a questionnaire.
This must be completed to be considered for the role. If you do not receive the email immediately, check your spam box.
If you still cannot find the emailed link, please contact us at email@example.com. You will also need to upload a resume / work history detailing your most recent 4 jobs or 5 years employment. Applicants who do not do so will not be considered.
All questions on the application must be completed.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Possess a strong sense of teamwork
• Ability to follow instructions
• Has integrity
• Takes initiative
• Fits the Nothing Bundt Cakes Culture
• Has the ability to work well under pressure
• Possess strong physical stamina
• Finds comfort doing repetitious work
• Has a strong sense of pride in one's work
• Feels the necessity to keep a clean and organized work environment
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Abide by all NBC policies and procedures
• Uphold NBC's image and brand
• Assist other departments when necessary
• Wash all dishes from frosting and baking departments
• Clean bathroom
• Keep walls, floors, floor drains, shelves and all surfaces clean
• Clean refrigerator and cooler units
• Fold Boxes and label containers
• Empty trash and take to dumpster
• Clean floor drains
• Assist baker and froster(s) with daily tasks
• Clean windows
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...