Loading some great jobs for you...
Customer Service - Call Center - Healthcare
Great opportunity to get your foot in the door to the Healthcare Industry!!
Customer Service - You are responsible for supporting client retention and Patient referral objectives by consistently providing an easy, efficient and productive customer experience for callers.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Receive inbound phone and electronic referrals from insurance companies, provider centers, doctors, patients etc.
2. Make outbound telephonic/electronic contacts with clients and physicians to verify information/missing information and request other related paperwork.
3. Review information/consult with Management to determine if new cases need to be opened or patient can be followed in existing case.
4. Request verification from insurance companies and other related paperwork from providers telephonically/electronically.
5. Make outbound calls to Providers and Patients in order to schedule patients appointment(s).
6. Consistently meet Clients Customer Support Service & Quality standards.
Minimum Formal Education:
High School Diploma
Minimum Work Experience:
Minimum of 6 monthsof call center experience with both in-bound and out-bound calls (medium to high volume).
Special Skills/Certifications :
Excellent verbal and written customer service skills demonstrating a can-do attitude.
Highly developed problem-solving skills.
Strong data entry skills
Detail oriented and solid organizational skills
Basis Computer skills
Type at least 40 WPM
Must have ability to multi-task and work independently