9835049 - Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
• This position is for an Established Financial Planning & Analysis professional.
• Assembles, reviews, and analyzes financial data.
• Conducts analysis and participates in audits and projects.
• Performs financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support business plans.
• Analyzes and interprets financial and budgetary reports to develop observations and initial recommendations.
• Prepares P& L, balance sheet and cash flow reports.
• Performs analysis on budgets, forecasts, inventory, and / or sales margins.
• Prepares spreadsheets, charts, and reports for analysis.
• Audits financial practices to review accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
• Provides ad hoc analysis and support for projects.
• Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
• Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
• Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
• Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
• Creates financial models of 'what if' scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
• Provides support for pricing and sales.
• Develops and maintains financial information systems.
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
Additional Job Details:
• Prefer a candidate experienced with Microsoft office products, oracle smartview and SAP.
• This position will be focused on problem solving and cost reviews to identify changes needed for a more efficient cost structure and OH spend. it will also involve general accounting, controls and journal entries.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com
to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...