At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
This position falls within the Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Operational Readiness Team which serves as the EAM Operations ambassador to all technology teams across the enterprise, and is responsible for EAM Operations' daily readiness delivery through alignment of operational priorities and EAM toolsets. Key support activities include operational process improvement, technology maturation, change management, organizational training, strategic-level EAM-specific threat and vulnerability management.
The Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Process and Technology Improvement Manager leads the respective EAM Process and Technology Improvement Teams. This role is responsible for ensuring all EAM related technical and process deficiencies are captured, requirements are drafted and submitted to project teams, and improvements are coordinated and implemented to support EAM operations across provisioning, deprovisioning, certification, and production support.
- Assist in the stand-up of Wells Fargo s Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Operational Readiness process improvement and automation/technical improvement lines of effort.
- Collect, evaluate, and validate technical requirements for EAM capabilities and infrastructure while working side by side with EAM Operations organization divisions to solve their unique problems across a variety of situations within the EAM, Identity and Access Management (IAM), and cloud spaces.
- Collaborate across Wells Fargo project management teams and organizations to convey and track technical requirements capabilities in order to get the right solutions delivered and drive future innovation gathered from EAM organization input.
- Assist in maturing EAM Technical Change Management processes and best practices.
- Leverage previous experiences, share best practices, and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of automation and IAM tools and capabilities.
- Analyze the EAM Operations organization s complex data problems and provide forward leaning solutions employing Active Directory (AD), IAM, Oracle, Splunk, Tableau, and proprietary solutions.
- Assist in the facilitation and creation of processes (automatic and/or manual) to produce and maintain real-time or near real-time reports and dashboards conveying efficiency and effectiveness of Wells Fargo EAM Operations and supporting architecture.
- Participate in ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) activities for EAM Operations organization processes. Assist in, and if required lead, efforts to create RACI, cross-functional flow charts, and other process documentation for EAM Operations processes.
- Assist in applying and expanding IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies within Wells Fargo s Enterprise Information Security (EIS) EAM Organization specifically within the information security and access management space, to include EAM, IAM, and cloud.
- Review and assess compliance of EAM Operations to existing Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) policies, processes, and procedures; and recommend changes to become compliant.
- Assist in the management of changes to existing EAM Operations services and processes, including, but not limited to production incident, event, problem/root cause analysis, access, request fulfillment, change, and release & deployment.
- Assess organizational policies and procedures throughout all transition phases.
- Other EAM Operations process and technology improvement related efforts as needed.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: information security, IT systems security or technology experience that includes 2+ years direct experience in information security
- 2+ years of leadership experience in an Information Security or IT environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience managing a technology infrastructure function, application or information security function that has impact across multiple lines of business
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence and interact with all levels of an organization
- IT Infrastructure Library Certification (ITIL)
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Information Security certifications (Examples: CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: forensic, identity access management, idm, information assurance, information security, information technology security, leak, protect, security engineer, vulnerability