Loading some great jobs for you...
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
- Responsible for managing the development, implementation and monitoring of a risk-based program for a business or large functional area with moderate to high risk to identify, assess and mitigate operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events.
- May provide oversight to a comparable area.
- Maintains a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- Works with and influences operational risk and business management to identify, formulate and implement operational risk policies, procedures and controls for the respective business and/or functional area.
- Provides operational risk expertise to business projects and initiatives and participates in the development of risk rating systems.
- Ensures coordination and communication within the business, with other business units, the Law Department, Internal Audit and external agencies as necessary.
- Works with business line and/or functional management to resolve issues and address deficiencies to mitigate risk.
- Oversees preparation or prepares responses to customer inquiries/complaints.
- Prepares management reporting.
- Manages budgets and a team of consultants/specialists.
- Creates and communicates standards, policies and procedures, policy interpretations, management information, training and performance expectations that drive consistent, sustainable Due Diligence compliance management across the Wholesale Bank in accordance with all relevant corporate policies and guidelines and regulatory requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, FACTA, etc.
- Supports Wholesale businesses by answering queries related to Due Diligence Reviews in a timely, accurate, and complete manner
- Maintains a broad knowledge of financial crimes policies and initiatives across the enterprise
- Works closely with partners in Risk and Compliance, Financial Crimes, Legal, and AML Compliance to keep abreast of regulatory guidance and rulings, enforcement actions and penalties, as well as maintain an understanding of current events and international affairs
- Prepares management reporting
- Work is accomplished through supervisors/analysts/specialists as well as cross-functional/virtual teams, although the most complex cases may require hands-on involvement
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Loading some great jobs for you...