Process Engineer 2- HR Group - Business Process Management
Compensation: $94,810.00 - $154,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our 'team members, candidates, and operational' strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver a world class Business Process Management (BPM) capability to the Wells Fargo Human Resources group. This position will lead a team of process architect, production support, process librarian and quality assurance team members in supporting Wells Fargo Human Resources BPM.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-LOB, enterprise-wide process design and re-engineering initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the redesign effort in a matrix leadership environment
- Develop improvement approaches within businesses and across lines of businesses that are holistic, customer focused to understanding business processes and workflow through Wells Fargo and identify and help prioritize new initiatives to drive business strategy, mitigate potential risks and control gaps, financial return, and/or positive customer impact
- Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements - Including the developing metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Provide advanced statistical analysis for business leaders, project teams, and managers as required. In addition, provide basic and advanced measurement approaches and mechanisms to ensure we are managing the process and producing the designed results
- May include the mentoring and training of less experienced team members
- The sharing of lessons learned and best practices with others throughout the organization when appropriate
Partner & Collaborate
- Provides assistance in the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence framework, methods, techniques, tools, training, and language. Including the development of new process improvement techniques and services
- Drives business awareness of our common enterprise operational and process excellence methods, techniques, tools, etc.
- Assists the development of our enterprise Operational and Process Excellence Curriculum and Training Materials
- Provides assistance and leadership of our enterprise process improvement professional support services - Including the identification and managing of resources, including cross-entity members, to successfully execute projects
- Provides consultation on the use of reengineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality
- Works with Project Manager(s) and Sponsors to ensure Six Sigma/LEAN activities, deliverables, and tools are integrated in the project plan when appropriate
- Collaborate and partner with other enterprise programs or initiatives to help advance the goals of those efforts while advancing the culture of operational excellence
- Provide thought leadership in the area of process and continuous improvement, operational excellence, continuous improvement
- Role will require moderate domestic business travel
- Provide coaching and mentoring to project teams and LOB management in Six Sigma, LEAN, Continuous Improvement process, tools, and techniques
- May provide informal 1-on-1 training and formal small to large group training facilitation, coaching, & mentoring
The preferred location(s) for this job opening are: Charlotte, NC; Chandler or Phoenix, AZ; Des Moines, IA; San Antonio, TX; Minneapolis, MN.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
Other Desired Qualifications
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Financial services industry experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA, CA Rally
- Familiarity with Visio to create standard business artifacts
- Knowledge and expertise in Tech system projects
- Experience in business and process improvement initiatives and programs
- Familiarization with Process Architecture in a large Financial organization
- Understanding of reference architecture / taxonomies
- Experience with enterprise capabilities & processes
- Experience in Business Process Management practices
- Experience in Business Process Modeling Notation
- Experience in object-oriented modeling & process decomposition
- Knowledge & expertise in business process modeling and central process repositories
- Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
- Experience in Process Decomposition
- Modeling tools experience - iGrafx experience preferred, Flowcharter, Collaboration Management, Simulation (subject matter expert in entire tool suite)
- Skilled in use of iGrafx process modeling tool
- Demonstrated ability to deliver relevant information to business partners in a clear, concise format
- Proven experience in developing and implementing process improvement strategies, validating positive financial results through the establishment of performance tracking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to execute process improvement methodologies with emphasis on Lean principles
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently, recognizing the significance of competing priorities
- Wells Fargo Business Process Management Advanced learning level or Wells Fargo Business Process Management Advanced Knowledge Check and external LEAN/Six Sigma Black Belt within 1 year of job start date.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Loading some great jobs for you...