Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
This Strategy Consultant role is a critical part of the Business Decision Support Team that will lead and support business assessments and solution development for significant business challenges and/or opportunities for branch banking. This will include engaging with senior executives and SME's to understand the challenge; structuring work needed to identify analysis needed; providing direction to analysts; reviewing/incorporating results into the assessment; and preparing/delivering final recommendation back to the senior executives, driving to a decision, and supporting implementation. Critical to engage a broad group of resources from the business, strategy team, and others as needed in a 'virtual team' model. Finally, includes engaging key business and support stakeholders and socializing work product along the way, to ensure full collaboration and a consensus recommendation for approval.
This team member will also help transition developed strategies into implementation plans and activities as well as lead and support execution as needed. This will include establishing appropriate governance models, teams, program/project plans, budgets, timetables, etc. Important is the ability to influence in a matrixed environment to secure organizational resources and partnering with day-to-day business and dedicated resources to ensure implementation success and realization of target benefits. Includes engaging appropriate program/project managers, business and other SME's, field leadership and support as needed and appropriate.
Location/s: The preferred location is Charlotte, NC but other Wells Fargo hub locations may be considered including Minneapolis MN, Des Moines IA, Denver CO, Seattle WA, San Francisco CA, New York NY, St. Louis MO or Phoenix AZ.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
• 3+ years of strategic consulting experience with a major consulting firm, with proficiency in methodologies such as Engagement Initiation and Leadership, Quick-Start Teaming, Stakeholder Interviewing, Data collection and analysis, Group facilitation techniques, and High-impact presentation development and delivery
• Documented success in assembling teams and executing strategic engagements and initiatives through matrix and/or shared resources – including recruiting, training, coaching and leveraging junior consultants and analysts
• Solid business acumen including competency in identifying, comprehending and synthesizing industry data, creating hypothesis of market trends and assessing business implications; exceptional quantitative, analytical, and creative/conceptual problem solving capabilities
• A natural orientation toward delving deeper to identify new and to enhance proposed solutions vs. leading the day-to-day delivery of defined solutions (while capable of both if needed)
• Demonstrated ability to create, maintain, and leverage strong interpersonal relationships and a highly effective network at all levels of the organization
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...